R3CRUIT is ùw partner voor de werving en selectie van tijdelijk en vast hoger geschoold personeel
The Accounting Professional is responsible for key local financial processes for a portfolio of Holding entities, including the HQ entity of Prysmian Group North Europe. This includes responsibility for, and performance of, technical accounting and reporting activities and, in addition other financial activities relevant to the specific business activities conducted within the Netherlands perimeter. The accounting Professional will work close with the Finance Manager and CFO Netherlands. The role is based in Delft.
Task and responsibilities
- Provides necessary inputs to ensure the monthly closure of the IFRS reporting with a direct responsibility for a portfolio of holding and subsidiary entities with respect to historical reporting and forecasting;
- Supports in performing control activities to guarantee the integrity of reporting outcomes, including preparation of key general ledger account reconciliations;
- Manage in coordination with the local structure, the direct and indirect taxation duties from the accounting point of view;
- Manage the international taxation processes and obligations related to international projects;
- Oversight and responsibility for the control and management of the accounting processes related to worldwide international customer bonus and rebate agreements;
- Supports the development of functional processes, both within the local organization and with respect to the interaction of the local organization with external and internal shared service centers.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in operative accounting, controlling or auditing environment, including preparation of financial statements, execution of month closure and control activities;
- SAP 1C proficiency, notably FI, and proficiency in utilization of reporting systems including HRM preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English);
- Keen to deadlines, accurate and process driven mindset;
- Ability to create, develop and maintain in-and external relations on all levels;
- Highly motivated, proactive and open-minded team player.