R3CRUIT is ùw partner voor de werving en selectie van tijdelijk en vast hoger geschoold personeel
As a maintenance manager you will maintain and keep reliable the plant & site by the development, alignment & implementation of reliability excellence practices/programs.
Furthermore you are responsible for prevention, maintenance and repair; project planning,
contractor/vendor management; best practice application, training and support and people management.
Your main accountabilities are:
Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement,
Best Practices Application & Support,
People and Budget management
You will lead 6 direct reports: 4 technicians, 1 reliability engineer and 1 planner.
• Five (5) years’ experience in (process)industry in a similar role, preferably in the food industry.
• Experience with continuous improvement of maintenance processes and systems. Experience with and knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems (Maximo).
• Strong focus on safe work.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Can-do mentality.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Listening, speaking, writing, presenting, discussing and negotiating .
• Interpersonal skills: natural leader, team player, respectful, influencer, organized, process thinker.
• Proficient in English and Dutch, German is a plus.